Guild Ascension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to instaill Addons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earthen

Earthen

How to instaill Addons Empty
PostSubject: How to instaill Addons   How to instaill Addons EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 pm

In your game folder which should be something like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] depending your pc there should be a "Interface" folder and inside this a "Addons" folder. If not, create them. Just download the addon you want, unzip it and place it in the Addons folder. This is a manual instaill. If you want it all automatic theres a nice program at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't tried it yet but heard it quite good. I prefear manually myself, atlest that way i'm sure i do things right. Those programs may fail sometimes..

After instailling just launch the game and at character selection you should see a button at bottum-left corner, named Addons. Check if the addons you want are enabled and thats it! Just log in your char and you can try them out.

Note: if the addons are outdated check the "Load out-of-date addons" box at top. I would suggest you to update them over this cause outdated addons may cause several interface errors.

If you have some questions, please reply.
Back to top Go down

How to instaill Addons
Page 1 of 1